I purchased the 3 month plan where they would come back as often as needed in the 3 month period. I have made 4 appts and 3 of these appt no one showed up.

This is so frustrating when you make plans to have someone home for the service and no one shows up or calls. I am a afraid my 3 months will be up and I will still have pest.

I would not recommended Terminix to any of my friends or family. The customer service people have been very apologetic but this doesn't help get someone out to my house for service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1238575

Good luck. They are terrible in calling back.

Try calling someone in management!?!?

Ha....they are protected better than the president.....try writing to the BBB. Worked a little for me.