Clarence Center, New York
Service Scheduling

Terminix Mosquito Control is honestly the biggest rip off that I have ever seen! They do not stand by their Guarantee, I had to call them every month to find out when they were planning on sending someone to do our service, and then would wait an additional 2 weeks to send someone.

I paid for a month of service in August that I am still waiting on and they said the next available service would be September 22....

My yard is full of Mosquitos and after the aggravation with them today I cancelled my service letting the $118.00 that I paid for a month of service go because God knows if I will ever see it anyway! Don't waste your money, find a local company that actually cares about their customers and their company's reputation!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $356. The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix mosquito control from Terminix was service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments