1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

We had our initial home inspection and treatment in our home on 08/22/15.The tech did not seem to know anything.

He was a really big guy and just spraying outside the house had him out of breath already. He never checked our attic and it took him less than 8 minutes to complete spraying through our entire house. He did a half a$$ job. I could've done better myself...

Within two days we were seeing spiders again.. He claimed what he used was potent and would keep the spiders away for at least a month. What a joke. I called Customer Service to get a refund and they transferred me back and forth then I was told a branch manager would call me back but they would not give me the branch manager's phone number.

This place is horrible.Save yourself some time and money by doing some research and kill the house pests yourself.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $149 and wants Terminix to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1185772

I like how your biggest complaint was the size of the man who showed up. What a joke.