I have had the worst experience and service from this company. I have tried several times to have another specialist come back to my house but no one ever calls me back.

No one even emails me even though I have been told by 6 different agents how sorry they are for any inconvenience etc. The first agent was on the phone the entire time he was at my house and didn't do half of what he was supposed to do and I had to put out the product that he left on my counter because he forgot. That is only half of the situation. I am completely dissatisfied with my services not only did you not solve my issue but your customer service agents where both rude and incompetent.

It is ridiculous that I have to even type this email to you at all let alone go through the headache that you have caused me over the past month and a half. When I finally got a second agent out to my house; and he actually did appear to care about what a mess they have made of my situation, I asked for the manager of the fayetteville location to call me back. The next day he called me and said he was sorry and would issue a refund for the inconvinance caused me. Well, here we are a week later and still no credit back and no one returning my call again.

I swear I dont know how this company has managed to survive for 85 years. This is absolutly the worst experiance and worst cutomer care I have ever seen!

I have given this company more than enough chances to correct the situation and now; since no one at this company seems to care regardles, I will post a detailed review of my experiance on every website i can find along with every news source that will hear me. I believe the customer should know what they are getting themselves into when they use your poor excuse of a company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments