So we found Hornets outside my Mom's home and they might have gone into the attic. We were referred to Terminix through their partner company called Alterra which services my mom's house.

November 12 , Saturday morning I called Terminix and they said they might come out the same day and to expect a phone call from San Antonio manager "Barry". NEVER GOT A CALL FROM HIM. But they did schedule us Monday November 14 between 8-10 AM. I called them early Monday morning to confirm the appointment.

They confirmed we were scheduled for that same day between 8 and 10AM. Well, 10 AM came by and nobody showed up. I called TERMINIX once again, and got to their customer service. The lady said, "Oh, you are scheduled for Nov 20 (that's a week from today) and its a Sunday, but we don't even service on Sundays!".

I got so upset!!! I said to her "I just called this morning and confirmed an appointment with you all, and now you say it's a week from today?" So she gets hold of the manager (BARRY) who tells her to tell me he's sorry but they do not treat hornets (especially if they might of gone to the attic). So I told them "why did you not have the courtesy of letting me know that same day? Meanwhile, I am running a tab at a hotel where my Mom is staying.

Why couldn't you tell me that TERMINIX doesn't even treat this problem? Why couldn't the local manager have the courtesy of calling me and letting me know.

I am very disappointed with their customer service. Very bad.

Do not sit and wait for your appointment. Not trust worthy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Hornets Pest Control.

I didn't like: Very bad customer service.

Comments