Service Scheduling

I called last Friday and talked to a rep who answered the phone. She discussed pricing and then gave me several option times for the following Monday.

I chose between 3-5 and she said they would call 1/2 hour before they were to arrive. This was just to discuss what they use chemical wise because I’m concerned with that as I have grandkids and a dog. And then if all went well she said he could treat that day and would take about 45 minutes. Monday at 4:45 no call and no show!

So I called them and get a different rep who said that that girl was new and was training and my appointment had been cancelled because they don’t come out just to discuss chemicals and without giving my credit card number to them first. I had asked why I didn’t receive a phone to let me know. All I got was an apology and no answer. No one has answers at this place.

So after her apology she told me that she had two opening for Tuesday and I chose the 3-5 again. She then took my credit card number. I had asked if I should clear the acces to the crawl space and she said yes. Again, 4:30 rolls around and no phone call and no show.

I call again and no one knew what was going on and had been transferred back and forth to many different people was put on hold and at one point disconnected. By this time I’m livid and get a different person who tells me that they don’t have openings till July and that it was a misunderstanding. I said told this rep that it was no misunderstanding! No one there obviously knows what’s going on!

I said I want to talk to a manger and she said she would have to try to get a hold of him and would would be in the Illinois location! Wait another 15’mins and she comes back and said he didn’t answer but left him a vm. Hung up with her and called back to just ask for a manager without going the the rep and she didn’t want to transfer me without giving her info. This time I refused and told her just to transfer me and I finally got a rep and of course it wasn’t from Illinois but he would contacts Mike Donaldson in Illinois.

He got a hold of him and I was assured that this Mike would be calling me back in a few minutes to see if he could send an exterminator out that night. Never got the call nor did I ever here from anyone and this has been a week now!

Beware and go someplace else people! Terminex sucks!

Comments