9/71/74: had an appointment with William Jones. Never Showed / didn't even call despite the fact that customer service said he was on his way.

Eventually the office closed the phone rep said 'sorry he's not answering his phone and there is nothing we can do. 9/817: Brian Osorio shows up first thing in the morning saying "Yes, you have rats in your attic. We are not sending any more teams out. If you had someone here yesterday, we could have accommodated you." I said the fact that no one was here is your company's fault - not mine.

Your company needs to step up and take responsibility for William Jones' pathetic representation of your company. By Sunday night I will have no electricity and the rats will have made it through the wall into our living space.

So, after I'm living with these rats, you want to charge me $1,000.00 to come and get rid of them and take no responsibility for this issue now when it actually matters." Really?? This thousand dollars will go to whatever company competes with them for the business.

Review about: Terminix Customer Care.

I didn't like: Cannot resolve issues, Reliability is pathetic customer service is impotent.

Comments