I had cancelled my account with the company bought over by terminix and they still kept on sending people to our house and now they claim that I owe them money and wouldn't put my request in disputed claims even though I kept on telling them that I had cancelled my account. Absolutely worst company employees ever.

Now they have put their claim in collections which affects my credit score and my future.

I would suggest everyone not to use this company for pest control as they will not be able to reach their customer service before it is too late. The worst company ever.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix account from Terminix was worst cancellation policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments