The service person did not show for appt.When I called it took 10 minutes for someone to pick up.

The agent said the technician was running late and then put me on hold to find out where the technician was and when he would arrive. After waiting 20 on hold, I called from my husbands phone and waited another 10 minutes for someone else to pick up. All that agent said was she could reschedule me, after I waited almost 3 hours for the technician and that was unacceptable.

I said NO.I cancelled my service contract (which EVERYONE I told about getting Terminix said was a mistake) I called Orkin.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more