The service person did not show for appt.When I called it took 10 minutes for someone to pick up.

The agent said the technician was running late and then put me on hold to find out where the technician was and when he would arrive. After waiting 20 on hold, I called from my husbands phone and waited another 10 minutes for someone else to pick up. All that agent said was she could reschedule me, after I waited almost 3 hours for the technician and that was unacceptable.

I said NO.I cancelled my service contract (which EVERYONE I told about getting Terminix said was a mistake) I called Orkin.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments