Too bad I didn't see this site until after I had been screwed by Terminix!They provided no to poor service and now are sending a collection agency after me.

The worst company ever.

First they send a service tech who has a stutter so bad that you can't understand him, period. Then, he shows up whenever he wants and tries to gain access to your house. I call and tell them to provide me with another service technician and they tell me they can't. They can't??????

What the ??????Now I get a collection call 7 mos later claiming I still owe them money.

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Wildwood, Florida, United States #415261

Each Technician is assigned their own route. This is why they can't/won't send out a different guy. They would have to pull a Tech from another route, to drive out of his way just to service one customer.

Mr. Peabody

What about the times that they send out some dude that doesn't speak hardly a lick of English and all he can say is "NO SAY"? Crappy company in its entirety!

Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Terminix - Pest Control Review from Lithonia, Georgia Terminix "I had a horrible experience with Terminix located in College Park Georgia. The technician and a manager ruin my wood furniture and floors no chemicals whatsoever should have been on..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Terminix - UNPROFESIONALS... Terminix "Terminix are killers of pets like cats and dogs… The employees of that Company are unprofessional they don’t know nothing and they don’t care if there is any animal inside..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more