Service Scheduling

I had a Terminex guy show up while I was busy in the house and an exboyfriend was outside not knowing what this guy was supposed to be ding..So The Terminex guy tells him they have taken over my previous companys account ( who Ive had for several years ..same Guy too because I live alone and Im very Particular about WHO is accessing my home..) So Mr Terminex sprays my houses SMALL front yard and continues to do so for several weeks after WITHOUT my PERMISSION!! He sprays every other week- until I owe almost 200 dollars and im in collection!!

I spoke to him once after I heard someone Pounding on my door at 730 AM.. I told him I was NOT interested at that time, and THEN found out he had been spraying my yard ANYWAY without me knowing.. and by this time I already have a different company I hired to do the full perimeter of my house inside and out!! I did not like this man creeping around uninvited so I call The main office and they told me if he Sprayed my yard then I OWE THEM MONEY!!

OMG...

I never seen him do it, but He started shoving BILLS of his services in my front door...and this has affected my Credit because I refuse to PAY someone for something I have no knowledge of, and MY back yard, garage , home was never treated anyway.. this is UNBELIEVABLE and I shouldnt have to deal with such UNPROFESSIONALISM and borderline Harassment!!

This reviewer shared experience about "unauthorized service" and wants this business to "stop billing me and clear my name from any balance due for unauthorized and non acceptable services from a man i do not know that has been trespassing on my property" as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix staff at Terminix was attitude of all concerned Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments