2.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Worst experience ever. Told I had to install new insulation to get rid of rats....misleading...Told would be here Friday....did not show....told be here Tuesday.....did not show....Told I was mistaken, should have been Wednesday.....just incompetent ....had to wait 40 minutes on hold each time just to talk about it.

Then transferred, said they would get back to me in 24-48 hours Owwwww! Canceled service. Felt deceived when they did not tell me the rats could be removed without installing new insulation.

Angry they did not show or even call to say they were going to miss our appointment twice in a row. Then blamed me for not knowing they changed appoinment to next day.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix customer care at Terminix was appointment screw up, management and service , but reviewer liked regular monthly tecnician. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments