Canceled my contract with the company that is now owned by Terminix before they took over the pest company. I received a bill for a service they did not provide. I called and asked for their turck GPS report that shows someone was at my property and they could not come up with that. Someone showed up at my door harassing me and trying to collect money and made the comment that they will report me to collection agency and mess up my credit. I refused to pay and told him he has 30 Sec. to get off my property before something bad happens to him.

Made at least 5 calls to talk to a Mgr. and no one was available. I finally got a VM from a regional Mgr. saying she reversed the charge and balance is zero.

Two days ago I got an alert from my credit monitoring service saying Terminix's collection company (called Focus) has messed up my credit for $80.

I called today and give them 48 hours to correct the issue otherwise 3 of my cousins will hit them with a nice lawsuit. (Fraud, harassment, trespassing)

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #857205

You're an ***.

A lawsuit for $80? You've got nothing to sue them on and the only court you will make it to will be small claims. I'm sure Terminix is hoping you don't hurt them too bad...good luck.