I did the termite tent service last year and find still have termite dropping and termite around my house.Terminix missed two appointment without advance notice for re-inspect my house termite problem.

Waste my two days.I try the third time to schedule the re-inspection. the lady told me on the phone is Friday, but when I log in to the online account found she put Thursday instead. I don't what's going on with this company or branch.

If you want search for bugs or termite do not use San Jose, CA branch.SO terrible and scary experience.

Review about: Terminix Account.

Comments

Terrible customer satisfaction!Subterranean termites returned in less than two years.

Company will only spot treat and you will not have piece of mind because can't be confident it was done right the first time. You'll get BS about the manufacturer of the poison will not allow retreating the whole house.

Never heard of such garbage.Better go with someone that doesn't parade all the idiots through your house that a good company wont hire.

Go with the Fumigation department rather than the local branch. since you were fumed only a year ago, they would be the ones to take care of you. 408-283-5996.

Wyandanch, New York, United States #351407

I would suggest you contact the local office and request an appointment at your home with the local branch or service manager to resolve this issue.