Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I am a Disabled American Veteran and have been paying monthly services to Terminix for cockroaches for A YEAR AND A HALF. Apart from the same periodical and temporary reduction you can get from a 7.99 box of 4 roach foggers - there's just as many roaches running around our house - if not more - in July of 2017 as there was in Dec 2015.

I have attempted several times to escalate this issue to Corporate Office - outside of the third-party call or email response-processing centers - and got nowhere.

Customer service refers me to Escalations, Esclations refers me back to Corporate Office and Corporate Office refers me back to Customer Service in an endless loop of Keywording a database/Googling the Web Reciting FAQs/Explaining company policy Referring out to another division agency or company with only the same 3 abilities. If this keeps up I will be calling the TV consumer investigative news services or my attorney.

Review about: Terminix Cockroach Pest Control.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Tent my house for free and provide whatever means they have at their disposal to eradicate roaches permanently as they are not indiginous to the area..

I liked: Guy that comes out is just a contracted employee.

Comments