We just close on our and an a few days we notice dry wood termites. call set up appointment the sales guys comes out close the deal and than were everything goes down hill from there.

Not answering call but they prefer to text. please keep in mind I have already paid for the service which was a tent over the home. Also the guys didn't return calls he texts and than they told me that the tent will be put on home on Monday between 7am -8am. also keep in mind I didn't recived the bags to properly store food items until Saturday evening at 6:34pm they didn't have proper lock box so they had to attached to the fence.

So when Monday came I text and call to see what the time frame was benign that is was already 10am. finally they told me noon which they show up after noon time never stated to me that they used a sub contractor. so the house was tented and on Tuesday around 3pm I was told that the house was clear and free. Which I was confused but he reinsurance me that it was.

So Wednesday night at 8pm turn on porch light and what do I see termite's broken items in home call customer service and that was a show itself and still no help. I ask for a full refund and was told that I had to wait on the branch office to call me.

What a joke. Please be aware of this company.

Review about: Terminix Termite Pest Control.

Reason of review: Refund, Bad quality, damaged items, poor customer service.

Comments