We were schedule to have termite tenting done by Terminix on August 10th, 2017.Benjamin was the inspector who had performed a lengthy two hour inspection on our home about two months ago and subsequently emailed us a detailed report.

We also received other quotes and reports from other companies but decided to go ahead with Terminix as they are a well known national company as well as we were impressed with Benjamin's knowledge and detailed report. To prepare for the tenting my husband and I took a few days off work and booked a hotel so our family would be out of the house to allow for the tenting to be performed. I took another few days off work to bag the foods and goods as required by Terminix which was a time consuming and exhausting chore. We additionally obtained signed permission from my neighbor as it was a zero lot.

Benjamin additionally requested us to instruct our neighbor to soak their plants so the gas doesn't penetrate the ground and also to keep his pets inside during the tenting process. We did all of these tasks as instructed by Benjamin. Benjamin collected the house keys from us earlier since we would not be in town on the day of the scheduled tenting. On the day of the tenting we checked the security camera around 3pm but saw that the tent was not in place as yet.

We texted Benjamin and he responded that the company would call 2 hours before coming to our home. When we had received a call near 4pm we texted Benjamin who replied that the tenting couldn't be done. He gave the excuse that the wall with the neighbor is hollow and by law they cannot fumigate. He refused to take any responsibility for this outcome.

Furthermore, we asked to speak with his manager who has not contacted us even until today. The fumigation manager did contact us and he informed us that it was the inspector's fault that he gave us wrong information. We were extremely unhappy with the unprofessional attitude of Benjamin and his unwillingness to have his manager contact us as we requested many times. Also, he didn't get us our key but instead left it to us to contact the fumigation manager to try and get our house key returned to us so that we could contact the Gas Company to turn the gas back on.

We have gone through not only a great inconvenience but also have suffered financially. We did not need to travel or take time off work at this time but did so solely for the purpose of this tenting by Terminix. Also, I took time off work to bag all items and food for basically nothing.

Now I have returned home to have to break apart all of the bags and the work still isn't done and is just adding to the frustration of the whole ordeal.I am demanding all losses be covered by Terminix, or I will seek legal consul and take this matter to the local courts.

Review about: Terminix Termite Pest Control.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Terminix International is just as bad!