Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

We had some work done by Terminix. That went fine.

However a tech damaged the access door to the attic. We were told if would be replaced in a week. It took 3 1/2 months to get repaired. I must have called 20 times.

Techs would come out to the house. They had no clue what needed to be repaired. Terminix is in my top three companies to never do business with. The customer service is deplorable.

The inspector himself Eugene King is a BOZO. The manager Cory Clawson was completely unprofessional. He never returned my call. I finally talked to Leo and he was just as bad.

I was supposed to be contacted by a structural engineer as well. That never happened.

If you need work done call some other company. Don't bother with Terminix.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about attic abatement at Terminix was unprofessionals Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments