Terminix are killers of pets like cats and dogs… The employees of that Company are unprofessional they don’t know nothing and they don’t care if there is any animal inside or under the house before they put the gas… This Company killed my lovely cat Ronsi… And I have the photos to prove….That happened at 749 NE 82ND Street in Miami, Fla.
33138 (Next door of my house)
My Cat Ronsi was a member of our family... I call my lawyer and we are trying to come to a settlement with the Insurance Company I don’t want my cat to be death in vain for the negligence of the employees. They knew I had pets and they didn’t come to my house to let me know that they were going to tent a house next to me.
That night I called my cat and never show up.And the next day when I talk to the manager of Terminix he told me he check the house everywhere before they put the gas and he did not find my cat inside….He was a liar.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of service
- Fraudulent activity
- Everything was poor
- Reason of review:
- Negligence They kill my cat.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- "I write this review to express our deepest disappointment in what my husband & I anticipated being the experience of a lifetime with Regent. My husband and I saved for..."
- "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..."