Terminix are killers of pets like cats and dogs… The employees of that Company are unprofessional they don’t know nothing and they don’t care if there is any animal inside or under the house before they put the gas… This Company killed my lovely cat Ronsi… And I have the photos to prove….That happened at 749 NE 82ND Street in Miami, Fla.
33138 (Next door of my house)
My Cat Ronsi was a member of our family... I call my lawyer and we are trying to come to a settlement with the Insurance Company I don’t want my cat to be death in vain for the negligence of the employees. They knew I had pets and they didn’t come to my house to let me know that they were going to tent a house next to me.
That night I called my cat and never show up.And the next day when I talk to the manager of Terminix he told me he check the house everywhere before they put the gas and he did not find my cat inside….He was a liar.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of service
- Fraudulent activity
- Everything was poor
- Reason of review:
- Negligence They kill my cat.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- ". I paid for three year's worth of service in advance in June of 2012. Not only did they show up unprepared to install the bait in the..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."