1.5
Turnaround Time

I have attempted 16 times (email, phone calls, etc.) over the past 63 days to get repair work done properly to the bedroom ceiling damage that Terminix did when conducting an exclusion in my attic and installing new insulation. While I have no issues at this time with the work that the company did, I am extremely frustrated at the unresponsiveness of the branch manager and Terminix in general to resolve the matter satisfactorily and promptly.

I have logs of contacts, photos of the damage, etc. but have been unable to get a proper Terminix response. Really frustrating!

I am certain that the repair work is not difficult to accomplish, but have been unsuccessful in motivating the company to provide the necessary effort. Maybe it requires legal action?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of followup to repair the damage that the company did. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "both poor customer service and bad quality repair work." of terminix manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Terminix needs to "i would like to hire a competent workman of my choosing to repair properly the damage ceiling in my bedroom" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments