Hawthorne, Florida

After a termite infestation trough a crack in my foundation, I signed a $4k one time treatment contract with termini to drill 170 vertical holes 6 feet deep around my 1200 sqft foundation to create an underground curtain barrier as well as drilling 12 foot horizontal holes under the slab to kill the existing terminate colony, as well as performing a Tenting treatment at a later date.

When the technician came to the house he mentioned that he should be done in about an hour. I asked how he was going to do all that work in an hour and showed him the contract with the detailed drawing of all the vertical and horizontal holes. He said that his work order said to dig a 6 inch trench around the house and dump 80 gallons of chemicals into which is his standard method for treating a house. And that in his 25 years of working for Terminix that he had never done anything like what my contract stated and that he didn't even have to ability to do that kind of work.

So, I sent him away, called the sales rep and general manager and cancelled the contract.

Guess what, they charged me anyway…for everything including the Tenting that wasn't even scheduled to be done yet (which was also cancelled), and they also billed me for a 4 year service contract.

I spent 3 hours on the phone and talked to 5 different people trying to get the charges to my credit card cancelled/reversed, but apparently know body in billing knows how to cancel/reverse credit card charges.

The charges are still on my credit card as of this writing.

This reviewer shared experience about "fraud" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $4200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about termite inspection from Terminix was trying to steal from me, stealing from elderly and fraud charges to credit card Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments