ISSUES: total lack of communication with customers; questionable statements on waiver; incomplete paperwork; I am making third payment and work is yet to be completed. I've made several calls and been given too many excuses.

Salesman charged $2060 in mandatory future treatments (daughter was later told that this was an option which was not offered). I asked manager to have encapsulation removed. He asked for time to find out what was going on and will not return calls. He had salesperson come to take measurements instead.

Encapsulation is a joke (on me). Just running my elect bill up because dehumidifier runs constantly since work is completed (encapsulation still delivering incomplete after almost THREE MONTHS), like not having a doors at all. This is UNACCEPTABLE.

84 y/o Totally Disgusted!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments