Service Scheduling

Update by user Jun 25, 2016

Its now 6/23/16 and the work that I contracted Terminex to do in March still has not been completed. They finally removed all of the insulation from my back yard and came out once to do more of the work but its still far from done.

There has been no pop up issues, my home hasn't needed any extra work, Terminex just has not given a *** about coming to my home to complete the work. Corporate still hasn't done anything despite numerous complaints on my part. The local Terminex manager won't return my calls. Yet, Terminex still doesn't have a problem getting those bills out on time or cashing my checks.

As I have been talking to other in community who have dealt with Terminex everyone says run away. Their customer service is horrible. There is no real way to escalate real problems.

And they have made no effort to pay the fine for the ticket that I received from the city for the 1,800 square ft of insulation that they left balled up in my back yard, worse yet, they never even apologized. I really mean it when I say that they truly do not care.

Original review posted by user May 26, 2016

No matter what, go elsewhere. The management could not care less about the quality of service at this location.

We contracted Terminix to complete a crawlspace encapsulation at our home. They began the work on 4/13, which included just pulling out the old insulation, and have not been back since, its 5/26. They left 1800 square feet of insulation sitting in my backyard since 4/13. They have repeatedly told me that they are coming out the next day to pick it up, yet here it still sits.

I have been leaving messages at every level of management for weeks that the city is ticketing me for the insulation and Terminix has done absolutely nothing but make promises. They consistently pass the buck and make excuses on those rare occasions when I can actually get in contact with someone. And then they have the audacity to treat me as if something is wrong with me because I am upset about the situation. I have kids and pets who I have to be concerned about getting into this insulation, and neighbors who are extremely upset about having to look at it.

I have literally spent hours on the phone on hold trying to resolve this situation.

It seems as if absolutely no one at Terminix cares about anything but taking your money. They may be fine for basic bug services but for anything else, please save yourself a terrible experience.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $7000. furiousfive is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix crawl space encapsulation at Terminix was client felt he was mislead by terminix, customer service and poor coordination Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments