I hired them and let me say I should have read this first because I still have the same number of bedbugs I had before the exterminator came out. When I was inspected by them they couldn't even find them and said ohh your good you may have had them but since you have cased in your mattress you should have no more problems..

Red flag I should have known better.. They came out two weeks ago and myself and my 6 year old who has bad allergies and my 4 year old are still getting bit every night. I am thinking about having a lawsuit set up against them I have a brand new 2000 sq ft home and my kids went on a trip and brought these pest back with them.. And the exterminator only spent an hour this tells me he didn't do *** carpet like I was told they would more did he do the sockets like they are supposed to..

I will never recommend them to anyone else.. I also want to say the exterminator didn't even have a change of clothes and he said he just came from another home that had them everywhere I can only expect he brought in more with him.. My little problem may now be a big problem thanks to them.. They should just stick to termites and let the companies who are pros at bedbugs deal with the bedbug problems.

They are supposed to come out on Tuesday but I'm not sure if it is even worth it since they did nothing the first time. I found one crawling on the carpet in my kids playroom I was so angry not only am I out of the money to hire someone else but now I still have the bedbugs this is why I'm looking for an attorney and start building a case against them.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. Cdavery is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix pest control at Terminix was service received Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments

Chicago Heights, Illinois, United States #1028457

Oh this is too scary and I should have read the reviews before I got them involved in my life too. The men, two technicians who came to our house were what we think, professional and good but the company and their headquarters is a BIG PIECE OF WORK!

THEIR A JOKE! On the first visit we had someone here all day waiting but what they didn't tell us is that they changed the time and never called us. In dealing with offices and no answers we have reached our breaking point. I have spoken to a Brenda Taylor numerous times at their headquarters and she has done nothing for us.

They are a piece of work.... According to the last gentlemen here, Rodney, said we were getting compensated and he would get us more.

Well after checking out credit card, NOTHING!! I would never recommend this company and we are very angry.