we arranged 2 appointmets for inspection on my house and they never came or called me to let me know reason. i waited for hours and nobody showed up 1st appt was on sat aug 30 second one was on tuesday sep 2 and nobody has communicated we me i did spend 6 hrs waiting.

I dont think it is rigth that you guys use our time this way and plus you not even call peolple to let them know your not caming or at least that you are going to be late for your appts i'm not going to reschedule w/you guys and thanks for nothing.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

They charge you for service never rendered. They are trying to collect for a service that they never provided, I continue to request service and they do not respond. DO NOT USE TERMINIX!

I am extremely upset with this company I left work early to make sure I was home on time, and I didn't even get a call. When I noticed that it was getting late I called and the representative lied and said I cancelled. Not only they are liers and irresponsable but now am still stuck with my ant problem

Lockbourne, Ohio, United States #56725

try www.dsirecovery.com they might be able to help on termite issues.