1.1
Service Scheduling

I am disgusted with Terminix. I signed a contract with them last year, the first experience was great, the lady came out sprayed both inside and outside and worked with my schedule.

Then the next quarter came around, the just showed up at my door, and then got mad when I wouldn't let him in my house. They didn't call to tell me they were on their way, and he wouldn't produce his badge when I asked, then copped an attitude when I refused entry to my home. I told him he could spray outside, but that was it. He 'sprayed' around the front of my house and never went into the back yard.

I know he did the outside because he sprayed over my camera at the front door, and since I was working at home, I never saw him go into the back yard. When I went out to check and see where he was at, he had already left (this was in the space of 5 min). I made a complaint to the district manager, who called me back once, and when he got my voicemail, never called me back again, even though I returned his call. The next two quarters, the guy called me when he was 5 min.

away, and of course I was at work. Last week I received a call from Terminix indicating it was time for my yearly walk through, but they only had 8/14 available, and refused to find a different day that would work.

On what planet does the majority of the population have the ability to rework their work schedule to accommodate such a request? I am done with Terminix, obviously they don't care about my business.

Comments