Harold with the san diego office came out to inspect for what I thought were bed bugs. Something was biting me.

Harold came out and said he could not find any bed bugs but I wanted them to spray anyway as something was biting me. Called Harold and texted him to have him come out and spray. He never returned my call or text. Saw him about 2 weeks later up the street from my house talking to another customer.

I stopped and talked with him about why he never called me back. He said he was too busy.

I kept asking why he would treat a customer that way and he called me crazy and threatened to call the police.

Another company came out and found casings and I had them spray and a substantial lower rate than terminex quoted.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix customer care. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments