Tyrone, Pennsylvania

I called Terminix 2 years ago for a termite problem I had.They charged me 900 dollars and what do you kniw there back.

I then called them and wanted them to return and do the job right. They treated me terrible. They DO NOT STAND BY THEIR SERVICE. Please whatever you do DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY.

They do not stand by their service. I'am going to take further action to try to get my money back weather its through the local civil court or through th BBB. I will get some satisfaction.

Again dot even bother to hire them.You will get ripped off.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Don't waste your $$$$$ with a big pest control company!!!!!!

As a former technician of one of the big pest control companies, I can assure you that the most important thing to these companies is your $$$$$, not customer satisfaction. Most pest control companies charge anywhere from $50.00 to $100.00 per quarter (every three months) to service a home. This adds up to $200.00 to $400.00 a year.

Go to Doityourselfpestcontrol.com, spend $30.00 to $100.00 and you will have enough product to last you several seasons. On this site you will find not only all the information you need to take care of the problems on your own, but the exact same products that are used by the "professional" companies.

Are you tired of the pushy sales tactics trying to get you to buy all kinds of products when all you want is to get rid of the ants in your kitchen, or spiders in your basement? Don't waste your money or your time waiting on a technician to get to your home or wonder if the treatment they provide is going to get results. Doityourselfpestcontrol.com will provide you with both the information you need and the products to use to solve your problem. Again, these products are the same products used by professional exterminators. You can't get these products at the big box stores or your local hardware store.

I am not employed or affiliated with Doityourselfpestcontrol.com. I just don't like seeing people getting ripped off. And when every dollar is as...

Doityourselfpestcontrol.com

whinyconsumersrpussies

Those are bed bugs-you need to first get out of bed and get a job. :grin