I can rate their work but i have to say it can't be all that good. I purchased a home and was going to take over the Terminix account since the bate traps were around the house.

Well for one they can't keep an appointment NO SHOW. First told me 3-5 then after 30 minutes on hold they would be there at 7. still No Show. Called in was told a local branch would call me the next day NO CALL back.

Then a supervisor said it has been escalated, Still NO CALL back.

I would have never worked with them if the previous owner didn't. Stay local this company does not care.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix customer care at Terminix was all customer servcie communication Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments