2.1
Service Scheduling

YOUR SERVICE PERSON Came out to my house about 2 months ago and since then i see more rodents than before they came here. I was a little surprised the service person was only here for about 10 minutes had to ask him to spray one of the room he bypassed.

I am not satisfied with the service or the after effects after paying $179.00. I would not recommend your service, i am deeply unhappy. I thought the guy would give me more than one treatment for the issue he came here for but that didn't happen and the cost was pretty high for one treatment. I don't know what he used but just like I said there are more rodents than before.

What can be done? THANKS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of terminix mouse pest control and associated monetary loss in the amount of $179. Terminix needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix mouse pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments