I have been with Terminix for over 1 year now. I have mixed feeling about the company due to now 2 situations where I am paying for services that I am not getting and the technicians are stating on the paperwork that services are being rendered and that is a LIE!!!!!!

I was informed that I have rodent activity in my backyard and a technician was to come out on a regular basis to put out bait and to check the traps, not being done. I then asked on of the technicians will he be going under the house through the crawlspace to check the traps and was told "yes", that is a LIE!!!!! I usually do not go in the back yard but I did last weekend and gues what? The crawl space entrance is blocked by weeds, so now tell me again how you went under the house.

A supervisor even went to my house and still the bait was not set out. My money is good enough to take but I cannot get the services that were to be provided and you have shady technicians that are lying about work being done. I double checked paperwork from June 2018 and it clearly states attic service was done, LIES!!!!! you have never been in my house to go up in the attic.

After I made a complete again, now I will be having service 2 days a week. I hope that the service will really be provided because I have to work and cannot stand there and watch if technicians are actually doing the work. I am really disappointed by the injustice I am receiving.

I just want the services that I paid for. Fayetteville, NC, 28314

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments