BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. They showed up an hour early with a bad attitude.

They then told me I packed my food and bottles incorrectly, even though I did it the way the sales person told me. The person, Ezequiel, then proceeded to repeatedly slam one of my glass bottles onto the table while redoing the wrapping. When I told him not to slam the glass because he might break it, he said he was leaving, all the while saying nasty things to me. He then stormed out.

He was really abusive the entire time. Also, even though they were an hour early, the supervisor, Robin, repeatedly called me telling me I needed to be out of the house in 20 minutes, otherwise the company would leave, even though the sales person said I could stay the entire time the company was setting up, which was about 2 hours. This is after the salesperson, Joel, told me I had to sign a bunch of documents without reading them first. When I told him I wanted copies of the documents, he repeatedly said he would send them; but he never did.

I told Terminix before they came out that I really needed the job done that day because I had to do a lot to schedule time off with my work, and now I will have to start all over agin with another company and take more time off. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Terminix Customer Care.

Comments