Bunker Hill, West Virginia

Terrible customer service

my wife and i recently helped another couple move and somehow brought home bed-bugs.we did some research and found that termnix has a money back garuntee as well as a 90 day warranty on their service. we immediately called terminix, they setup a next day appointment to treat our home. the tech came and assesed the home, found the problem and expressed frustration that customer service had not notified us that we needed to have the bedroom bagged up and our bed disassembled. He claimed they should have told us when the appt was set. he treated anyway and said the chemicals he used would be effective either way and that the worst that would happen is some damage to our stuff and lots of laundry for us to do.we came and inspected his work and noted there was a huge hole torn in our matress cover. we originally thought his treatment had fixed the issue. WRONG!!!! we awoke the next morning covered in bites and proceeded to call terminix asap. we where told by customer service that the branch manager was on vacation and that they would try and have someone get back to us!! my wife myself and our NEWBORN then decided that we would sleep in our livingroom for a few days until they could come fix the issue. several days later customer service called my wife and let her know that the earliest the could have a tech to our house would be two weeks!!!!! at this point i called in and requested a refund ( they have a 100% satisfaction or your money back garutee).days went by i was told only the branch manager could process that and he was still on vacation!! in the meantime my whole family is sleeping in our livingroom. we contacted another pest control company and after the assesment we where told that the chemicals terminix had used where just REPELLENTS and they didnt actually kill the bugs! the new company treated our home and has been on standby to meet all of our needs. 3 weeks and about 15 phone calls later and i still dont have my refund. i fully plan on calling the department of agriculture on them asap.

I would never reccomend this company to anyone nor will i ever trust them to service my property again.

A BUNCH OF CROOKS, INCOMPETENTS AND DEGENERATE LIARS.

BEWARE

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

Comments

I was told i had bed bugs and DID not have them after all. I canceled my contarc t and they still have cashed my check for my deposit!