Newtonville, Massachusetts

I have been a Terminix customer for three years. They have the worst customer service that I've ever experienced.

Rude customer service representatives. You can tell by the manner in which they speak to you that they are unhappy with their jobs. Long wait times. Technicians are good and I've had the same technician for three years.

He is the ONLY reason I've continued my contract with Terminix. He is courteous and professional. However, if I need to contact Terminix for anything else, it is always an unpleasant experience.

There are many other small pest control companies out there. Avoid this company and find another one.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments