2.9
Additional Fees
Service Scheduling

We came home after being gone 5 months and the house was overrun with little black bugs and ghost ants . I called Terminex because we had a termite inspection at 3:00 on 09/26/18 and wanted to take care of bug infestation on the same day/.

The terminex rep told me they would be here at 5:00 pm on the 26th for bug infestation but no show and we can't live with these bugs. I called after they didn't show and had to argue with the rep about the guaranted appt. which wasn't kept I was told that a supervisor would call me which didn't happen. If Terminex treats all customers this way I don't see how they can stay in business.

We have spent thousands of DOLLARS with Terminex and I won't tolerate being treated this way . Shame on you Terminex for being such an inconsiderate company or is it your reps. I have not had a problem with any of the fields techs just the reps on the phone.

PLEASE GET RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE TO ANSWER YOUR PHONE AND GET the SCHEDULE STRAIGHT . I have canceled all TERMINEX services because of being treated this way and we had three services including insulation , termites, and bugs .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Field techs.

I didn't like: Poor schduling and follow up, Lack of communication, Supervisor didn t call when telephone rep said they would.

Comments