I called terminix for a rat problem, I live in an old farmhouse in the country. In the meantime I trapped a rat in my kitchen under a garbage can.

When their guy came out he inspected and set up appt. for them to come out and treat my home. When he was done I ask if he could remove the rat I caught, he said I'd have to wait for the guys who treat the house to come out, that was several days away. Silly me that should have been a clue not to use them.

I had already put my deposit down so went ahead with it and took care of the rat myself. Long story short they came out set some sticky traps took a can of spray insulation and sprayed in some of the holes in the foundation ( rock foundation), a piece of fencing capped over chimney. DID NOT TAKE CARE OF RAT PROBLEM... So I took it into my own hands got poison put it everywhere more traps.

I GOT IT DONE.. There pamplet plainly says SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or YOUR MONEY BACK... I called and said I was not satisfied and did not feel I owe them any more on bill, No one there who can do anything but a supervisor will call me back. I have tried multiple times to call them every time the same story no one there to help me a supervisor will call me back.

Never a call back.

Instead they turn me over to a collector. Obviously there pamphlet is a lie and they DO NOT CARE IF A CUSTOMER IS SATISFIED OR NOT...

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about a product or service from Terminix was awful Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments