I called terminix for a rat problem, I live in an old farmhouse in the country. In the meantime I trapped a rat in my kitchen under a garbage can.

When their guy came out he inspected and set up appt. for them to come out and treat my home. When he was done I ask if he could remove the rat I caught, he said I'd have to wait for the guys who treat the house to come out, that was several days away. Silly me that should have been a clue not to use them.

I had already put my deposit down so went ahead with it and took care of the rat myself. Long story short they came out set some sticky traps took a can of spray insulation and sprayed in some of the holes in the foundation ( rock foundation), a piece of fencing capped over chimney. DID NOT TAKE CARE OF RAT PROBLEM... So I took it into my own hands got poison put it everywhere more traps.

I GOT IT DONE.. There pamplet plainly says SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or YOUR MONEY BACK... I called and said I was not satisfied and did not feel I owe them any more on bill, No one there who can do anything but a supervisor will call me back. I have tried multiple times to call them every time the same story no one there to help me a supervisor will call me back.

Never a call back.

Instead they turn me over to a collector. Obviously there pamphlet is a lie and they DO NOT CARE IF A CUSTOMER IS SATISFIED OR NOT...

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Rat Pest Control.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Awful.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 01, 2016.

Comments