Complete and total rip off!! They way over charge for awful service.

Thousands of dollars for fifty dollars worth of work! Customer service is a joke.They don't return phone calls or message, don't show up for scheduled appointments and have no clue what they are doing. Would not recommend to my worst enemy!!!!!!!!!! Still have all the same problems as i started with plus more!

I have not had this kind of awful service in a long time and the amount of money they charge is ridiculous!

Also have no knowledge about the work they are doing. Don't waste time or money on this awful company!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix terminix service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Scotch Plains, New Jersey, United States #1269767

I couldn't agree more!!! It takes weeks to get any kind of call backs!!

I will never re-new my service with this horrendous company!!! Do not call them for any work!!!