The commercial is the most appalling and disgusting ad I have ever seen. We do not need cockroaches and termites crawling around on the screen. A lot of people watch TV, at home and in restaurants, while eating.

One can avoid TV shows with somach turning content, but commercials pop up everywhere.

Does Terminix have no regard how offensive their ads are? They should fire their ad people.

I now watch cable channels with no commercials. I miss a lot of my favorites, but I will not take chance on seeing that commercial again.

I will call Orkin if need pest control.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

READING THIS ARTICLE MADE ME FEEL GLAD I WASN'T BORN A ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wyandanch, New York, United States #57966

are you seriuose? your mad becuase there were bugs on the screen ? now are you mad cause you thought they were your bugs and tried to flick them off or are you really that ***?

Wyandanch, New York, United States #19962

you're a ***....

Terminix - Pest Control Review from Lithonia, Georgia Terminix "I had a horrible experience with Terminix located in College Park Georgia. The technician and a manager ruin my wood furniture and floors no chemicals whatsoever should have been on..." Read more Terminix encapsulated our crawl space Terminix "This was a disaster! They did not fix the standing water before they encapsulated. I have pictures and emails from the installer assuring me this would take care of the..." Read more Terminix - Paid invoices state plan is Liquid Defense System - they say we have different coverage. Terminix "We are selling our home. Terminix comes out to do an inspection and tells us we don't have the coverage plan that our invoice says we have. We..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more