I have had a termite bond on my home in Florida since I bought it 2004. I October 2015 the gutters started falling off.

Surprise! termites. I called terminix who come out and sprayed. they said they have to wait 3-4 weeks to make sure the process worked.

Here it is December 10, 2015. Still waiting. Made multiple calls and was blown off every time. No one returned any of my eight calls and three e-mails.

Contacted a lawyer today who says it is very common for this company not to pay for damages unless they are sued.

Heard from another person that she gave up trying to get her warranty repairs done. I don't know how this company survives taking advantage of customers this way.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Terminix to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments