My house was tented for termites April 2015. The Terminix destruction team knocked my chimney cap off, left it on the pool deck very bent up, knocked 2 columns of their base, broke sprinkler heads, left dirty tracks all over my house, used the toilets and generally made a mess.

It took me 2 days with help to clean the inside. They never came out to view the problems they created, so I had all repaired myself.

(Paid for the chimney cap to be replaced, the house is 2 story and for the columns to be re-anchored.)Have sent them photos and called many times, NO RESULT, they never do anything. I have photos and paid invoices, the same ones I've sent them several times.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no return calls. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix termite pest control. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix termite pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments