1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I live in a Senior Bldg., where Terminex is hired by the company nationwide to address pest concerns. I have captured offending pests, i.e.

beetles in my apartment kitchen and bathroom area. These pests are called gnats. They have bitten me after showering. I was told by terminex to get rid of organic matter.

I store my juices and food in plastic bags in the refrigerator and still these bugs attempt to get on my food as is microwave it. I clean eating surfaces with 99% alcohol and morning and evening spray kitchen and bathroom with Lysol spray disinfectant. The terminex technician has come out since July 2016 until October2016 the first week. I have been bitten in female genitalia 2 times and 2 days ago after showering bitten in my cleavage.

I called Terminex during working hours, left messages with my cell and home phone #. The terminix technician has set traps which are empty. The technician set traps in the bathroom next to my denture cup and toothpaste. The traps shouldn't be set near anything that is used in the mouth.

Terminex needs to treat my apartment. With my vacuum I pickup pests in the carpet every 2 days. The terminex representative is Don tells me he is waiting on direction from his corporate office. He claims I gave him a lady bug.

I have pictures of these pests and they are not ladybugs or fruit flies. This company is a waste of time and money. When I find a condominium that I like, I'm moving and will hire Orkin as my pest control company. I regret ever moving to a senior building and If I haven't found a condominium that I like will get a regular rental for half the price of this senior building.

Terminex is a very bad joke.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix termite pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1234221

You probably have bedbugs if you getting bitten on your ***