I have had their "Termite Guarantee" for years and we find termites in our fence and they say it is not covered. What a shock and a bait and switch.

I talk to some "liaison specialist" at their corporate office who just gave me the run around. We are obviously not going to renew our pest control ($285)and termite ($279) annual contracts when they expire. You would think they would want to keep a customer that has been with them for over 20 years. I wish I had known this before I wasted all the past payments for their "guarantee.

What a big DISSAPOINTMENT!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. clay2015 is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1255144

Hey clueless, just because your fence has termites,doesn't mean you house will get them, install Terminix bait stations to guard your home. -Terminix employee

I have worked for different pest control companies. The reason the fence wasn't covered was because it is not part of the protected "structure." Your contract specifies what is covered, but some people expect to pay a small fee and get the world in return.

This is because we live in a world full of entitled people.

This is not your pest control companies problem. This is a you problem.

There's not a company in the industry that covers damage to a fence. You're a *** and didn't read your contract.

Termite bonds cover the structure not your whole property. Next time you buy something, you should ask the salesman to use a dry erase board and a puppet show to help you understand how the contract works.