Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Terminix has not solved a single problem we have had in the house. I just went down to do laundry and a baby snake was slithering by the dryer, there are still ants coming in, and God only knows what the cold weather is going to bring in.

Paying the amount of money they want is absolutely ridiculous when I have to continue to purchase my own stuff to do their job for them. I am really getting sick and tired of this. I have called customer service umteen times and they say they are going to send someone out. Well, yes they send someone and the guy has no idea what he is here for?

This is just getting relentless. Is there anything else I can do?

Pnellis1612 wrote the review because of bad quality at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix snake pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments