We had a problem from the people that previously lived in our house with bugs. Having kids, I needed it taken care of right away!

The Terminix website said they would be there withing 24 hours. I called and got everything set up. Their price was outrageous, but had to get it taken care of fast. I paid the down payment and about three days later someone called to set up an appointment.

When they finally showed up an hour and a half late one technician was only there for about 35-45 minutes. The problem persisted about a week later and called them to come back again. After cancelling on us twice they finally made it two hours late. The tech was there for maybe 15 minutes and did something called a "spot treatment" with a can of stuff that looked like I could bye online.

Two weeks after this the problem arose again. Yet another call for them to come out. They were still late and did the same haphazard treatment. I wish I would have read this website first.

Had i done that I would have called the local company that is currently taking care of me now.

Terminix should exterminate themselves. Criminals.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Their half assed job.

Comments

Fresno, California, United States #931818

I worked for Terminix for some years and customer service was NOT the priority. We were told to perform the service for no longer than 15 minutes, this was to be able to fit as many calls in as we could in a 10 hour day.

I felt real bad for the customers with major concerns and telling them "I'm sorry I'll be back next time and take care of it". This was the main reason for my leaving the company, just no customer service.

Scumbags with cucarachas always blame the "previous tenant" or "new neighbor" but really it's from dirty livin.