I was extremely pissed when Terminix inpectors failed to show up TWICE on an appt for Termite inspection and control. Pls. stay away from the company at all cost!!! The appt was first scheduled for a 2.5 hours time window frame from 2:30 to 5pm.

We waited and waited, I called them at 3, 330, 4, 430, 5pm, consecutively and was diverted to the National Call Center whom contacted the local manager-in-charge whom never picked up his calls nor attempted to call back to find out where the inpector was to show up. 2.5 hours passed, no calls from the Manager named Randy (North Hollywood branch) nor any traces of the so-called inpector!

Someone from Terminix called me the next day to 'apologize' (not very sincerely, sort of like "well you know...blah blah blah" and said they'll send someone out today FOR SURE at 7pm. I was even given the name and phone numbers of the inspector, Sixto Plete, and manager, Robert Davies, and I texted both of them 2 hours prior to 7 just to confirm again.

We were waiting at 7pm at the house, I called both and only VM picked up. Finally the inspector picked up the call and said he's already 15 miles away from the inpection site so he's not coming back to inspect the house as he never received a DATA order from his hand-held computer (despite the fact that I have texted him twice my address)?

He spoke to his manager earlier in the day about this 7pm appt but since then no data was transmitted to his computer, he wont do the job and he packed up after finishing on a job 2 miles (studio city) away from where I was and said he's already 15 miles away so he won't attend to us. I called the manager and texted him a few times no response of course. Sixto even agreed that I should complain and report the issues with the company so here it is.

As big a corp as Terminix is, their reputation does not match up with their flashy TV ads and campaigns, be aware and stay away from them, use a reliable local company instead! Lesson learned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Pest Control.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 15, 2011.

Comments

Wildwood, Florida, United States #414367

www.syix.com/emu

stay local techs forced to work 12 hrs a day

you got it...terminix does not give a *** about past, present or future customers. very much the most unprofessional company i've dealt with.

and to think, the manager, mike, told me he couldn't understand why they were losing customers. :grin