Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Terminix does not have the expertise or skilled technicians to provide services in rural areas for exclusion.I hired them for services to get rid of mice on my property because the mice had done costly and extensive damage.

I called them and they came to my property a number of times. They do not come on time, they do not leave notices that they were there, they do not check the mouse traps. Basically, the tech writes that there is no activity to cover themselves because they do not investigate whether there are mice or not. I tried to cancel my contract as they have a 100% guarantee.

The response I got was the cancellation has to be approved. Approved by who? The customer is me and I am not satisfied that services that I contracted for were rendered and I do not want to continue receiving services that are no services. I am willing to pay for services that I received and do not want to continue paying for services that are not delivered by competent technicians.

Terminix is a horrible company to do business with.Stay away.

Review about: Terminix Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Cancel the rest of my contract.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Agreed even in a big city they have no idea of what they are doing nor do they care. They are all about cheating you out of your money. As has been our experience, we've also heard of some super sketchy behavior by others.