Alright fellow service techs we know you all have had enough, from overtime issues,changing pay plans,changing benefits,losing stock options,being abused by mgmt,cancels,allowances,pressure to sell or else sound familar?forcing employees to work weekends,mgmt getting are the perks,micro mananged daily,no support,no chemical,bad sales affecting your commission,lying,cheating,etc,,, HAVE I FORGOT ANYTHING ? LETS POST DAILY AND LET OUR WONDERFUL EMPLOYER KNOW HOW GRATEFUL WE ARE FOR THE OPPURTUNITY TO WORK FOR SUCH A GREAT CO.

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S TO ALL MY FELLOW SERVICE TECHS HOPE YOU WILL HAVE TIME TO ENJOY YOUR FAMILIES? MAYBE WE WILL GET BONUSES THIS YEAR?

LOL! OR MAYBE OUR MGRS, SERVICE MGRS, WILL SHARE THERES

Comments

Whats up with bonuses??? I NEVER got any bonuses ever, and I routinely finished my route with maybe 2 skips at most per month. Well under skip %'s

Sounds like they are still up to their same BS I put up with 20 years ago. They have a bad habit of ruining good people.

cohena2

Stop reposting! We heard you the first time.