Called, made appointment. No one showed up.

Called back, on hold more than 15 minutes, 3 different people spoke, no word why. Called back, tired of 'on hold.' Hung up.

Glad I didn't pay them yet. My suggestion, deal with someone local.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments

Flint, Michigan, United States #1014567

Just interesting to note is that Memphis, TN is where both their Corporate H.Q. and parent company ServiceMaster are located!!

keep making appointments for the technician to treat the inside on a Saturday and they come whenever they feel like it to only treat the outside. For all I know they only come by the put something on my door.

This is the most frustrating company to deal with - can't seem to get it together and I won't be wasting my money on them anymore. I paid for them to treat quarterly inside and out.

I'm still after 20 minutes sitting on hold!!! Terrible customer service and communication and I still have living things in my house!!!