2.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

So after setting up an appointment with terminix at the madison heights office in michigan i was informed that they would be out to my house for an 8-12 appointment on saturday. I just had a newborn baby so i made accommodations to be out of the house friday night.

At 6:30am my fiance drove to our house to finish picking up anything that needed to be moved. By 8:30 there was still no sign of anyone from terminix so I called to find out where our tech was. Customer service informed me my appointment wasnt until 1-3 and that they had changed it, without notifying me. I asked to speak with a manager who then told me he would get ahold of the manager of my tech and have him call me back within the hour.

2 hours later i still had not received a call. I then called customer service again and asked to speak with a manager. This manager had informed me that he was going to call the manager and then he would return my call within an hour.. 2 and a half hours later i still hadnt received a phone call.

My tech had called and informed me he was on the way to the house and i asked him to get ahold of his manager to contact me. After speaking with a very apologetic Paul Kelly he had stated he would make a price adjustment on the account if i called him while he was in the office on monday. After dealing with yet another run around of trying to contact him on monday, i had no luck. Tuesday i called problem resolution who connected me with Paul Kelly who then disconnected the phone call.

Needless to say nothing had been solved. Today i received a call and voicemail stating they were going to put a $50 credit on my account for any further services....

how does a price adjustment turn into a credit? From now on I will be dealing with Orkin and not this company that requires you to jump through hoops for an appointment and a dollar.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix service appointment. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix service appointment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments