1.8
Service Scheduling

So after setting up an appointment with terminix at the madison heights office in michigan i was informed that they would be out to my house for an 8-12 appointment on saturday. I just had a newborn baby so i made accommodations to be out of the house friday night.

At 6:30am my fiance drove to our house to finish picking up anything that needed to be moved. By 8:30 there was still no sign of anyone from terminix so I called to find out where our tech was. Customer service informed me my appointment wasnt until 1-3 and that they had changed it, without notifying me. I asked to speak with a manager who then told me he would get ahold of the manager of my tech and have him call me back within the hour.

2 hours later i still had not received a call. I then called customer service again and asked to speak with a manager. This manager had informed me that he was going to call the manager and then he would return my call within an hour.. 2 and a half hours later i still hadnt received a phone call.

My tech had called and informed me he was on the way to the house and i asked him to get ahold of his manager to contact me. After speaking with a very apologetic Paul Kelly he had stated he would make a price adjustment on the account if i called him while he was in the office on monday. After dealing with yet another run around of trying to contact him on monday, i had no luck. Tuesday i called problem resolution who connected me with Paul Kelly who then disconnected the phone call.

Needless to say nothing had been solved. Today i received a call and voicemail stating they were going to put a $50 credit on my account for any further services....

how does a price adjustment turn into a credit? From now on I will be dealing with Orkin and not this company that requires you to jump through hoops for an appointment and a dollar.

Comments