Terminix's expensive "Baiting System" for termites is gamed and rigged by their incompetent tech's. With 34-some odd bait traps, we expect them all to be checked.

Caught the tech lying about checking them when it was clear they were never opened, let alone bar-coded as "checked" by the tech's hand held device. All this means you ARE NOT PROTECTED for termites. When I called him out on it, he revealed that when he can't find them, he moves on to the next appointment. RUN FROM THIS COMPANY, NOW!

Out of 34 bait traps, I couldn't find any that they actually opened!!! RUN! jWhen called to report to 1-800-Terminix, we were put on hold for over 15 minutes.

RUN! I'm telling you, RUN...

This person wrote the review because of "tech's showing up, claiming to do the work, then leaving." at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100000 and wants Terminix to "wait for a response before filing texas' deceptive trade & practices suit".

Author liked the most horrific. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix termite pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments